Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pinterest

So, as if facebook, this blog, and yhl weren't enough to inspire me/take up my time, there is now pinterest.  I joined a few months ago and have already amassed a huge amount of pins and future projects on my DIY post.  It's so fun to get inspired though!  I have already made patriotic strawberries and watermelon drink dispensers, removable pillow covers, and a happy birthday bunting for my nephew (post to come soon!).  It's fun to get inspired by others!  I think I will tackle a DIY wreath next!  Is pinterest anyone else go to place now when you are searching for ideas?

You can follow me here.


Originally from here

Originally from here


Originally from here


Originally from here

2 comments:

  1. If you make this one, let me know how it goes. It looks like a fun project! I wonder if most hairdryers are hot enough for it...

    http://megduerksen.typepad.com/whatever/2011/08/you-knew-i-was-going-to-make-one.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, that one looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete